Follow me on Pinterest!

Welcome to Camella Kids! I am so glad you found me! I am a Mom who loves hand made things for kids! While pregnant with my daughter Ella, I searched (and struggled) to find cute and affordable art for her room. So what does any crafty Mom/art teacher do, she makes her own snazzy art! After Cam was born I continued to paint and create art for his room and suddenly it hit me...I could do this for other people too! So...Camella Kids was born. Get it..Cam, my son, and Ella, my daughter..Cam-ella. Ok, so you probably figured that out already!

So what do I do...I specialize in handmade painted canvases and wooden letters for your child's room. My designs are sure to complement the decor (i.e. your child's cute bedding, curtains etc..) of your child's room and will add a unique touch to the look and feel of the space. Each one of my paintings is handmade in my smoke free, pet free, home studio. Whether you have a boy or a girl, baby or big kid, you are sure to find something that will accentuate the theme or color scheme of your child's room.

Please check back often to see the new designs I have come up with! If you see something you like but want the design in different colors...just let me know. Custom orders are always welcome.

Please contact me at camellakids1@gmail.com or to purchase items, please click on the Etsy button to link to my Etsy site.

Thanks for looking and feel free to share my site with your family and friends!

Monday, August 15, 2011

PBK popular penelope pattern!





Lately, the Penelope bedding from Pottery Barn Kids has been all the rage! It all started with a single letter "J" and has now sky rocketed to many other letters done in the same pattern. I even found out that this pattern comes in pink and brown...so a matching letter was done in that palette as well - see these on my etsy site! Just recently I finished 3 8x10 paintings to match the pink and green Penelope pattern. I love how they turned out...if I do say so myself! I also did matching letters for the same client. Oh so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment